Pages

29 Nov 2012

Week 11/38 - A Newly Motivated Hero

Looking at last week's journal, what have you changed so that you can improve your work?

As a team we changed the way we split up the workload in order to work more efficiently. Unfortunately, we were unable to complete the animation on time due to a number of reasons. We weren't motivated enough, we weren't disciplined enough. We didn't have the most efficient plan from the start, and I think this hindered progress. Despite all that has happened, I believe, without a doubt, that we could have completed the project on time. I intend to complete this, even if I'm doing it on my own.

How many hours have you animated this week?

Nowhere near enough

What did I accomplish this week?

Partially completed a few scenes. I intend to collect the other pieces of animaion my team mates completed and finish this project.

What did you learn this week?

I've learned a lot about team work. A lot.

What stopped me from doing more?

That infernal Playstation 3 and PS Vita

What will you do to make sure it never happens again?

I'm gonna need to manage my time better than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment