Pages

7 Mar 2014

March '14

Well it's been about 10 years since my last post. Gesen has resumed updating, and Dawn of the Mecha should be launching (again) somepoint soon (like next week most likely).

I've been thinking about giving DOTM a different update schedule to that of Gesen, like fortnightly updates, but with more pages. I might try that out for a while and see how that works.

In the meantime, Gesen will still be out 1 page a week, however I might change the day I do that. I'll post any changes here as well as the comic sites.

Also, what sounds like a better name, Journey of Despair or Journey of Destiny? It's for the second part of the Mecha Wars saga. I'm gonna make this a poll on this blog and the Mecha Wars blog, so please vote (on one blog preferably). It'll be interesting to see what people think, and will probably affect my ultimate decision on a name,
.

No comments:

Post a Comment