Pages

8 Jan 2015

Plans from here on

Well this time it really has been a while, hasn't it?
Seriously, the time has seriously flown. I've taken some time off making comics to work out some things, regarding the future of Gesen, Mecha Wars, Aerodura, and any additional future projects. Since pulling down the last incarnation of Gesen I've been trying to make sure the next version is the final version. For some reason, it's not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm having a variety of different ideas which contradict each other, and I don't want there to be alternate continuities of Gesen, because only one would be canon. So basically with Gesen, I still seem to be having quite a major writer's block. I'm making sure that when it relaunches, it will stay true to it's origins, but be fresh and exciting to read. For the time being, Gesen is on hiatus for an indefinite period of time.

However, while I haven't been getting anywhere with Gesen, I have been getting a lot of ideas regarding the Mecha Wars Main Series. So for the time being, that will be my main focus of comics.
So I apologise to those who were waiting for Gesen. Mecha Wars is not filler material in place of Gesen nor is it meant to substitue Gesen. In fact, at one point it was going to be the spiritual successor to Gesen, but kind of found its own footing as it's own series.

You can check out info about Mecha Wars on it's own blog here and you can read the first couple of pages of the first part of the Mecha Wars saga, Dawn of the Mecha now!

Further updates to Mecha Wars such as when it resumes uploading will be posted to the Mecha Wars blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment